Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome back. Blogger!

I wasn't able to log into Blogger for the better part of two days. On top of that, my Gmail was acting up, so I wasn't even able to email someone and tell them how badly I was missing blogging. This little space of the world I claimed four years ago has become a little haven of mine, and perhaps I don't realize it until for some reason outside my control I can't get in it.

I enjoy writing here, but I also enjoy connecting. I love reading what other people are thinking, doing, and feeling. I love getting feedback and hearing that I've made someone else think about something differently. I love to get my wheels spinning in a different direction because of what someone else has said. I just absolutely adore this whole blogosphere. I am totally addicted.

Here's a promise ~ I'll be writing an incredibly emotional piece on Monday, no doubt. I am about to head down tho my grandparents' home this morning to help my mom do some cleaning out. Since both of them are in the nursing home now, they are getting ready for a yard sale and subsequent sign in the front yard. There are over forty years worth of life to clean out. I am excited to go there and see what is stored away, but it will be the first time I have been inside the home since they were both put in the nursing home a few months ago. It will be an emotional day.

On the other hand, I get to spend a day with my mom working side-by-side with no children around. So that's a definite plus.

Good Saturday to all!

1 comment:

connecting with the soul said...

Tamara I will be praying for you and your mom as you go through years of memories. It can be hard to relive those things and finally put up a sign showing the end as we knew it.

I also missed blogging on connecting to the soul. Connecting to others is so important and when your away even for a little while its tough. I know there are days I need to blog and get it out. Glad to see you back, I will be praying..( like I dont any way) Deb