Thursday, March 31, 2011

And the winner is........


Don't you love it when you work on a post and then Blogger freezes up and then your whole post is pretty much ruined when you had something so great going for a minute there.....

Okay.

I promised a first rate, professionally done drawing. And, my friends, that's what I'll deliver! I wrote all the names in mechanical pencil on high quality notebook paper, then I folded each one up into a tiny square and placed them in a bright green bucket.

Then I asked my faithful and over-paid assistants to pick a name from the bucket. They enjoyed the process so much that we decided to pick another!






Please notice in the picture to your right that Buddy Love, household icon of a dog, had to get in on the fun. And David's eyes are closed. But I am pressed for time and not into staging photos.

So... the winner(s) are : Alisha and Amy! Shoot me an email (crazymamacreations@ymail.com) after you've adequately perused the selections and let me know what you want me to send you! Even more, if you have a favorite verse you'd like me to design one especially for you in your favorite color, let me know!

Thanks so much to each and every one of you for playing this little game with me! I look forward to doing it again in the future. And I look forward to doing a non-washer related post tomorrow when I pick my next verse for the Memory Challenge! Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement and support with me on this latest adventure!!!

No comments: