Wednesday, November 24, 2010

OMG... Shutterfly Rocks!!!

When I saw one of my bloggy friends, Kristin, post that she was receiving 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly just for writing a blog post, I said to myself, aloud of course, as though I were talking to someone else, "Where do I sign up?" I send cards every year, and I'll be honest ~ I have used Walgreen's for too many years to count. Not that I haven't thought of trying another company, but I had never had that extra push to do something different. FREE, however, is the one word that can get me moving no matter what the situation.

This little promotion is a way for Shutterfly to show off of the new additions to their holiday collection. I believe there are close to 1,000 different options available on their website, so all you have to do is upload the perfect pictures and let Shutterfly do the rest!

In my home every year, I love opening up the holiday cards as they come in. I have a card holder in the shape of a Christmas tree, and when I pull it out at the beginning of the season, it looks bare and sad. But by Christmas Day, my little tree is full of smiling faces and glittery cards, some of which I have to keep for good. I believe the photo card is the best route to go for families with young children these days ~ what better way to share your sweet faces with friends and family you don't see as often as you wish throughout the year.

P.S. If you'd like to get in on the fun, click here for details...






So, I've already perused through the collection of options... there are soooooo many! I have always gone for the photo stationary card, and there are several different options I was drawn to on Shutterfly's website. This one is one of my favorites. Oh, and this one, too... But I also love the idea of having multiple pictures on the card, maybe even get mine and Scott's face on it for a change, so I am drawn to this one as well. There are so many different layouts and options, the possibilities are endless! Check out the website for all the options for stationary holiday cards.


Shutterfly also offers folded cards, which I have not done with my own photos. It's more of the classic feel of a real Christmas card, but it's totally custom! I love, love, love this design, but this one is pretty awesome, too. Click here to see the entire collection of folded cards. I honestly can't decide what I'll do this season, whether I'll go with a single photo, multiple pictures, a flat or folded card. But I am convinced that whatever I decide on will be super cute!

There's also lots of of cute gift ideas such as calendars, mugs, and even Christmas ornaments with the photo of your choice. Simply upload your photos and place a simple order for a one-of-a-kind personalized gift with no trip into the crazy holiday shopping masses! The possibilities are endless...

Be sure to check out all your options for holiday cards and gift ideas at Shutterfly! And be sure to watch your mailbox for my two children's precious faces spreading holiday cheer...

P.S. If you'd like to get in on the action, click here for details...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Ok, I don't see where you can sign up. Help.