Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just not feeling bloggy...

I just haven't been very bloggy lately. I guess there are reasons, but I just don't feel like I have much to say. Or maybe it's that I have so much to say but I don't really want to get into it all.

I have started a training program for medical transcription. My sister-in-law found a very cheap program on Ebay, and I have already received it in the mail and started working through it. The first phase is medical terminology, then a brief overview of anatomy, and then some practice dictation. The terminology has actually been pretty interesting thus far. So, we'll see how it goes. My goal is to study over the material and practice, and then have myself in a position to find full-time work when Madalyn starts kindergarten next August.

We are also in the process of getting a new vehicle. The lease is nearly up on the Yukon, and Scott has negotiated an early turn-in as well as finagled a way to decrease our monthly car payments by nearly $500. So if that's not good news, then I just don't know what is. We are purchasing a Ford Flex, which is a strange looking little ride. But I must say that I have completely fallen in love with it! It looks odd at first, but the more you look at it and ride in it - well, it truly grows on you! And we are getting a fantastic deal on a vehicle fully loaded with some fantastic options, including navigation. Really can't beat it.

Madalyn is out of school today and tomorrow due to mold issues in the church. I don't really know why, but the church has had recurring mold issues since it was built just a few short years ago. So I guess with all this rain, it has become an issue again. It's really a shame because Madalyn enjoys going to school as much as I enjoy taking her. Oh well. We'll make it through somehow.

Sp that's a brief overview for right now. Just life. Day to day.

Forgot to mention the most exciting part of my life right now - the two hour season premiere of Grey's tonight!! Finally we'll get to see if George makes it, and Izzie, too!! I'll be glued to the set...

2 comments:

Erika said...

I'm thinking even if George makes it, it won't be George as TR Knight no longer works for Gray's. Should be interesting.

Rebecca said...

It seems like it has been forever since the season finale. I am anxious to see what happens.