Monday, March 23, 2009

Buh-Bye

Did a little Google search just now to find some new exercises to help get rid of my stubborn love handles. Who knew there were so many options?? Well, obviously I didn't as mine have continued to grow and grow and grow. Anywho - stumbled across this website.

Imagine - a whole website dedicated to saying goodbye to the love handle. Or, I should say, devoted to selling a book about how to get rid of your loves handles. And it can all be mine for the newly reduced price of $27. I think that's quite a deal considering it used to be $48. There's even a picture of one satisfied client. Her face was blurred, but that is just to protect her privacy. After seeing results like hers, I ordered two copies.

I should be good as new in no time.

2 comments:

Nana's Notes said...

well.......good luck with that!!! LOL

Chelle said...

I have one word for you: PILATES. Targets love handles like teenage girls target Johnny Depp and I'm not even kidding.

Um, yeah, in the interest of full disclosure, it also hurts like hell but, you know, no pain no gain, right?