Friday, January 30, 2009

One Quick Funny

I was just at Publix picking up a few last minute items for this weekend. As I was looking through the produce area, I noticed this guy just kinda walking around looking a little anxious like he was waiting on something. Did I mention that he was somewhat attractive? Not that I noticed or anything. I was just saying that if I had noticed, I might have considered him to be easy on the eyes.

Anyway - I got in the mammoth line to check out. Seems everyone in our little town needed to pick up a few things this afternoon. And I notice the guy again, and he's getting into the 10 items or less aisle - you know, the one that we mothers never get to go in seeing as we never have that little of anything in our carts. So, I look to see what he's carrying because I'm just nosey like that. You would never believe - a clear container filled with red rose petals and a jar of cheese dip.

Hmmmm.

Wonder what he's got going on tonight?? Whatever it is, I promise it will look a lot different than what's going on at my house.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Those are the best kind of dogs though. Aww, can we keep him, can we keep him?!?!