Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes, I am a nerd...

Oh, my stars!! You all have to do this spelling quiz. It will blow your mind! I knew I had become pathetically dependent on my spell check, but my measly 11 (out of 25) correct proves it. For those of you not good at math either, that is only 44%.


Now I have officially made two F's in my life - a freaking Chemistry test (that all but one in our class failed) and this stinking spelling quiz.


Oh, and I only had to correct two misspelled words in this post. Thank you, spell check!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Speling haz nevr ben mi thing ether.:) I did not do any better than you. If children could have qualified for special education classes in spelling, I would have been on that list. I am very thankful for spell check!!

RunnerMom said...

Hey, did you watch Grey's Anatomy last night? Sob, sob, sob..... The old couple really got to me. When Bailey gave him oxygen.... so many tears.

Rebecca said...

Brent makes fun of me because somehow I made it through high-school and college and never had ONE SINGLE Chemistry class. I think that was quite an accomplishment on my part. But sometimes when I ask him a question, he says, "If you had chemistry, you would know the answer." UGH!

Erika said...

haha As I was going along, I thought I knew the correct spellings, and then I scored a 13. ha