Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Someone shoot me PLEASE

Today is my birthday. Thirty-two.

As if that's not enough reason to want to be shot, here's more. My mom came up for my big day, and we went to lunch. So I ate. I ate a lot. Then I ate a cookie and a cupcake. Then I went out to eat Mexican with some friends tonight. Chips and cheese dip and rice and enchilada.

I think I am going to die.

Happy birthday to me. If I don't stop eating, there will be twice as much of me next year to celebrate.

I have got to get back to my points system.

Thirty-two. I am so not liking thirty-two.

4 comments:

SuZ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Erika said...

Feliz cupleanous hahaha I so know that's not how you spell it. Alabama went red, imagine that. :p

carrie said...

Happy Birthday a day late.

Kristin said...

Happy birthday, my fellow republican. This so takes me back to when Clinton won and Alexa punched her mailbox. She could also draw a very lifelike image of him. Oh, well...