Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lost in Translation

Scott and I finally broke down and bought a new camcorder. The one we had literally looks like a dinosaur next to the new one, and we had not recorded a single minute of our children's' lives in years because it would only record for a few minutes. We sprung for the new hybrid technology that Sony has to offer; not only will it record in high def, but it will also record in standard imaging and comes with a software package that will enable you to convert the high def images to a standard DVD.

CURSE THE PEOPLE AT SONY AND THEIR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN TO COME!!!!!!!!!

I am in technological hell trying to figure out how to get my freaking footage onto a DVD as my kind husband has promised the entire baseball team a copy of our games in Florida. I have the video on my computer, which took quite some time and two spontaneous computer shut downs. Now I am doing my darnedest to get it onto a DVD that I could share with someone else. I have accomplished absolutely nothing today. Someone help me please.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

That's why we just bought the one that records directly to DVD. Good luck with that.