Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're Making It

Somehow, we have managed to make it nearly half way through the break. It has been relatively uneventful, though I must admit that the kids (particularly Madalyn) are absolutely exhausted. The weather has been perfectly spring-like, and we have spent most of our time outside. Tomorrow the rain will be here, but we plan to go bowling with some friends. That will definitely be an adventure worth writing about I am sure.

Other than that, life is just ordinary and boring. I have an appointment with a dermatologist on Thursday. My nose has been peeling and flaking for quite some time now, and I finally decided it was time to have a doctor take a look at it. You know, before I spend the entire summer out by the pool. I just hope it checks out okay. I don't want to have it cut into or big chunks cut out of it. Okay - time to switch the subject. I also have a hair appointment Thursday as well. Nothing big - just a cut. But I am so ready to cut it a little shorter and have a cute little spring cut. I'll be sure to post pictures of how ravishing I look after I have my nose removed from my face and all my hair cut off.

No comments: