Friday, December 21, 2007

Sick and Tired

David is sick, and I am tired as we were up most of the night with a fever and sore throat. A visit to the doctor today proved Strep to be the culprit. The one advantage to Strep is that after a few doses of the antibiotic you usually feel much better. If only they had something I could take for exhaustion.

This is the same way we began our Christmas break last year. David was sick with Strep throat on the same exact date I think. And thankfully, the doctor went ahead and wrote a script for Madalyn too since it is so close to the holidays. At least we will have it on hand for her in case the fever strikes.

So to all my readers (my many, many readers), Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and that Santa is good to us all!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Strep has been going around like crazy here! I hope you all get well and have a merry christmas!

Erika said...

Peyton came down with a fever Saturday night, so we hauled the tylenol and motrin to Animal Kingdom yesterday and every 3 hours I poured it down his throwt. Thankfully this morning, he seems better. Oh, and he lost his first tooth!

Merry Christmas!