Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Everything You Never Wanted to Know

So, here I am! I have finally succumb to the pressures of the blogosphere. Now that I have done this - I have selected the template and tweaked the font and picked the name - now what do I do? Talk endlessly about my children who are the most precious and demonic things in the whole world? Talk mindlessly about the TV shows I am helplessly addicted to like Grey's and Desperate Housewives? Gripe about the absurdities of life? Become an advocate for women who give up their identities and any hope for worldly success to raise children that stomp their feet and say things like, "Whatever, Mama!" and ,"You don't understand." ? Wow! I should have done this long ago!

And here's a shout out to the woman who inspires me! As you can see, I decided on a name.

3 comments:

Jill said...

So I was browsing the profiles of other homemakers like myself and saw that you are from Birmingham. I am in Auburn so I had to say hello to a fellow Southerner. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love it. It sounds from your post like you've got the right idea about what you to blog about. (By the way I like Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives too.)

Rebecca said...

I just became addicted to this too. Welcome to the club! Good to talk to you!

Erika said...

Yay! So here's my dilemna, I ordered us HDDVR, well on Tuesday they installed an HD receiver, and can't come back out till Friday to install the DVR. Hello! Thursday night?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!